1. Admission is open to state subject and children of Central Govt. employees, Army and Paramilitary personal posted in J& K.
2. The admission schedule is announced every year containing detailed information and published in local newspapers much earlier to the start of the admission.
3. Students seeking admission in B.A. Part-I shall apply on a prescribed admission from appended with the prospects which will be obtained from the college office.
a) Provisional certificate/testimonials must be attached wit the admission from.
b) Marks certificate of the class last passed (one original and four attested copies);
c) Character certificate issued by the head of the institution last attended.
d) In case of private candidates a character certificate should be signed by a first class Magistrate/ S.H.O. of the concerned area.
e) Three untested copies of recent passport size photograph;
f) Matriculation certificate (original and two attested copies);
g) Transfer certificate of father or guardian in case of children of Military or Para-military personnel or Central Government employees;
h) Reserved category certificate from the competent authority as stated in SRO-294 (original and two attested copies)
i) Migration certificate for the students of Boards/Universities other than J&K Board/Universities other than Board/University of Jammu and Kashmir.
1. Admission Forms complete in all respects of all the selected candidates will be scrutinized along with all the enclosures before they are granted formal admission.
2. They shall deposit the requisite amount of Admission Fee with the College Office on or before the last date fixed by the University of Jammu.
3. A student who is admitted to the College and completes the minimum required attendance but either fails or does not appear in the ensuing University Examination will not be considered for re-admission in the same class.
4. If a student after being admitted in this college remains absent continuously for 15 days without any prior information and grant of permission (only under certain unavoidable circumstances) shall be treated as long absentee and may be put in shortage category.
5. The students seeking re-admission into their class of previous year shall be governed by the appropriate rules and clauses of the University of Jammu in this regard.
6. The application form must be accompanied by four attested copies of the Marks Certificate of the class last passed and three copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
7. A student whose result is declared late by the J&K Board may be admitted as per admission rules of the University subjected to the condition of the availability of vacant seats.
8. Change of subjects for the students seeking admission into B.A and B.Sc. Semester -I is not permitted after the approval of admission from the college authorities. 9. Admission to a particular stream/subject combination shall be purely on the basis of availability of seats.